The beautiful city of Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta and is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations. The Emperor Hotel Macau is one of the finest hotels in Macau. It is strategically located to make your holidays in Macau extremely entertaining and enjoyable. Its close proximity to Macau’s exclusive fascinations and top-notch entertainment centres make it an ideal choice for tourists.
You can just walk around the Emperor Hotel and visualize the sensational attractions of Macau. It is an international first class hotel located near prime nightclubs, pubs and casinos. There are no casinos inside the hotel that helps in protecting your privacy and providing you a matchless Macau experience. The Emperor Hotel provides you a superlative view of the night life in Macau.
The Emperor Hotel Macau provides you an unfathomable fusion of style and luxury. Some of the salient attractions of The Emperor Hotel are:
– 398 top-class accommodation rooms,
– World-class amenities with stylish features to provide you peaceful ambience,
– Outstanding personalized services with elegant lodging facilities,
– The best dining experience with delicious Cantonese cuisine,
– Free transport to and from the Macau Ferry Terminal.
– Exceptional conference arrangement.
If you are in Macau for business meetings then the Emperor hotel provides classy conference places with ultra-modern amenities.
It has different types of conference and meeting rooms to support around 300 guests. The meeting rooms are of the highest quality and include:
- Latest audio-visual kit,
- Additional services like typing, photocopying, translation and courier.
Other services that will entice you are:
– General 24-hour front desk,
– Non-smoking rooms decorated in light colours,
– Safety deposit box,
– Shops in hotel to provide you with a wide range of shopping options
– Tour desk for arranging day trips,
– Dry cleaning, Laundry and Ironing services
– Child care services,
– Commercial centre,
– Baggage and Kit stores,
– Air conditioning,
– Restaurant (Ala Carte and buffet breakfast available every morning),
– Prompt Room service,
– Meeting facilities,
– VIP room facilities,
– Currency exchange,
– Car rentals,
– Fax/photocopying facilities,
– Exclusive ticketing services,
– Free Private Parking
The Emperor Hotel has the following room categories:
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite
- Deluxe Suite
- Standard Suite
- Executive Room
Every room in the Emperor Hotel provides a rich set of amenities. These are:
- Flat-screen colour television with satellite TV and wide range of in-house movies
- Electronic card key,
- IDD telephone,
- Personalized temperature control,
- A well maintained minibar and tea/coffee making facilities,
- Free Internet Wi-fi,
- Bathtubs and Hair-dryer,
- Extra bed or additional cots.
There are a lot of nearby attractions that will continue to enthrall you.
- Macau Ferry Terminal is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Zhu hai is also very close to the hotel.
- If you are interested in gambling then top casinos like Lisboa Wynn and Starworld are nearby.
- You have a great choice of restaurants and you can even try Chinese Dim sum.
- The Emperor hotel is at walking distance from Senado Square, Guia Fortress and Macau Museum.
- If you love theme parks then Macau Fisherman’s Wharf is just 1 km from the Emperor hotel. It is one of best theme parks in Macau.
- Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre is 1.6 km from the Emperor hotel.
- Mount Fortress, the first residence of the governors of Macau is barely a kilometer away from Emperor hotel.
- The Ruins of St.Paul is 1 km away from the emperor hotel
- Macau International Airport is 15 minutes drive from the Emperor hotel.
- Guia Fortress, which is built on the highest point on Macau is 0.7 km from the hotel.
- Museum of Taipa and Coloane and the Macau Museum are close to the hotel and provides you an exciting experience of the history, culture and traditions of Macau
- Sun Yat Sen Park, a prime city park is situated 2.8 kms away from the hotel.
- Senado Square will attract you with its multi-designed structures, shops and activities.
- Moorish Barracks is 1.6 km away from the hotel and will impress you with its historical structures.
- Lilau Square is the first Portuguese residential quarters in Macau and is 1.3 km from the emperor hotel.
- Leal Senado Building and the amazing architecture of the St. Augustine’s Square is also located quite close to the Emperor hotel.
- Other prominent attractions include A-Ma Temple, St. Joseph’s Seminary and Church, St. Augustine’s Church, St. Lawrence’s Church, St. Dominic’s Church, Dom Pedro V Theatre and House of Dancing Water theatre.
The Emperor Hotel Macau provides you a truly fabulous and remarkable Macau experience